Personal and team development
Attempting any change without ensuring that you and your team are properly prepared is a recipe for failure. Our range of personal and team development workshops and courses reflect the growing realisation that culture, personal qualities, organisational and individual biases, self-awareness and other so-called soft factors play a critical role in everything we do.
As all of our facilitators have worked in or with the NHS for years, we also understand the constraints and opportunities imposed by the NHS environment giving us the edge over generic training and development companies.
Our workshops include:
- Facilitation – the art of making things happen
- Influencing skills – using persuasion and negotiation to reach agreement
- Myers Briggs and Belbin – helping you and your colleagues to improve your chances of becoming a great team
- Successful change agents – how to adapt to change and make the right changes happen
- The leader as coach – coaching techniques deliver far greater benefits than training alone
- Great customer service in general practice – a short series of courses aimed at getting the most from reception teams, who play a vital role in the patient’s experience
Download details of personal and team development workshops
This is a learning development set to enable leaders working in local health economies or across sustainability and transformation partnerships (STPs) to transform services together. The programme comprises several sessions over a period of months, enabling participants to learn from each other as well as from our expert facilitators. Programmes are tailor-made to include sessions on some of the following topics:
- The role of primary care
- Understanding people and leadership styles
- Population health
- Leading a commercially successful business (for leaders of primary care collaborations)
- Legal considerations for provider organisations
- Contracting for new models of care
- Culture of organisations and enabling change
- Procurement processes and tendering
Download the Confident leader prospectus
We recently ran a Confident Leader programme for Public Health Wales. There were 40 participants representing seven Welsh health boards. Please see press release.