Waiting time data collection from general practices
NHS England has commissioned the North of England Commissioning Support Unit (CSU) to collect data to improve understanding of waiting times in general practice. The data will give an indication of the amount of time in days a patient would potentially need to have waited for an appointment at the time a booking was made. Every practice will receive a call during October 2017. The call duration will be three to four minutes.
Sign up to receive regular news.
- ‘Third next appointment’ collection from general practices
- New arrangements for commissioning support services in South Yorkshire
- Dental access programme: Communications
- NHS Digital: 2017 data extraction timetable for general practice workforce data
- NHS Digital calls for general practice workload data