You are here
Personalised care and personal health budget programme: learning and next steps
A report from charity National Voices describes the role that the voluntary, community and social enterprise sector has to play in delivering personalised care, and shows what needs to happen at a local level to realise this potential. It sets out how personal health budgets are enabling people to make new choices and share responsibility for their own health and wellbeing, while helping them to be active citizens.
Sign up to receive regular news.
- Dental access programme: Communications
- How third sector organisations are supporting personal health budgets in 2018
- Maternity transformation programme: early adopter pioneers
- National child measurement programme: 2013/14 school year
- Childhood flu programme: information for healthcare practitioners