You are here
NHS standard contract 2017/19: consultation on proposed national variation
The NHS standard contract was updated in January 2018 in line with legislative and policy changes. With the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) coming into force on 25 May 2018, a further national variation is now required. NHS England has published, for consultation, proposals for in-year national variations to the full length and shorter forms of the contract. The consultation papers are available and comments on the proposals they contain should be sent to email@example.com by Tuesday 3 April 2018.
Sign up to receive regular news.
- NHS standard contract 2017/19: consultation on proposed national variation
- NHS standard contract 2017-19: consultation on proposed national variation
- Clock is counting down on paper referrals
- NHS standard contract 2017-19 and national variations – action by 31 January
- NHS standard contract 2017-19 (May 2018 edition) and national variations