- Building resilience for professional success
- Communication for professional success
- Developing your professional career
- Grammar and effective writing
- Health and safety
- Leadership skills
- Managing change and transformation
- Managing from within the team
- Managing risk in social media
- Managing workload
- Network leadership
- Overcoming the fear of finance
- Presentation skills
- Project management
- Risk management
- Thinking strategically
Please see https://www.pcc-cic.org.uk/elearning for more course details.
The cost of each course is £75 (this is for access for one person). Each course takes four hours to complete. Once you have purchased the course, you have up to four months to complete it.
Every course is accessed through a personal gateway allowing you to make notes and bookmark pages. The course completion certificate can be used for continuing professional development (CPD) purposes.
PCC subscribers can access e-learning as part of their support package. Please ask your PCC adviser for details. For further details about any course please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with “e-learning” in the subject line.