You are here
Primary medical services contracting: effective decision making
More CCGs are taking on delegated responsibility for the commissioning and management of primary medical services. If not handled correctly any changes agreed in relation to primary medical contracts can be time consuming and costly. NHS England regional teams are also building teams to support CCGs in their new responsibilities. This event on 4 July in Leeds and 13 July in Birmingham covers the key aspects of the contracts and how to apply the necessary changes. It also highlights the guidance and regulations required to manage and govern these contracts properly.
Sign up to receive regular news.
- Dental Commissioning and Contract Monitoring- Tendering, Procurement & Contracting: Disputes
- Dental Commissioning and Contract Monitoring- Tendering, Procurement & Contracting: Contracts
- Primary medical services contracts- effective decision making
- Primary medical services – effective decision making
- Primary care premises and estates workshop