- Topics & resources
- Contracts and contract monitoring
- Procurement and the market
- Leadership and engagement
- Changing services
- Primary care professions
- Dental contract reform
- Dental services
- Case Studies
- Policy & Guidance
Personal health budgets: a guide for GPs
A practical guide to personal health budgets for GPs in England has been published by the Royal College of General Practitioners.
The easily accessible guide describes personal health budgets, how they can be used effectively and which patients are eligible. It has been produced with input from GPs and managers with first-hand experience of using personal health budgets at the pilot sites.
Sign up to receive regular news.
- Joint personal budgets: a new solution to the problem of integrated care?
- Personal health budgets: challenges for commissioners and policy-makers
- Personal health budgets: renewed support for CCGs
- Personal health budgets: the 10 features of an effective process
- Learning from voices of experience: personal health records