You are here
- Topics & resources
- Contracts and contract monitoring
- Procurement and the market
- Leadership and engagement
- Changing services
- Primary care professions
- Dental contract reform
- Dental services
- Case Studies
- Policy & Guidance
CQC introduces new combined rating for trusts’ quality and use of resources
Last November Care Quality Commission asked for views on how it should report on and rate how well non-specialist acute NHS trusts are using their resources to provide high quality, efficient and sustainable care.
Following feedback from members of the public, healthcare providers and other stakeholders the guidance has been updated.
Tel: 0113 2124 180
Sign up to receive regular news.
- Consultation: reporting and rating NHS trusts' use of resources
- New guidance on developing bereavement services
- Quality standards for dermatology
- Commissioning guide to Improving primary eye health services published
- Providing care for patients with skin conditions: guidance and resources for commissioners (2008)